Popular science lectures and events
- Paul Klee Gymnasium Overath, lecture with experiments "Science im Klee: Wasserstoff, das geheimnisvolle Element"
- University for children, lexture with experiments "Chemistry illuminates"
- Lecture for children at the Ideenexpo 2015, lecture with experiments "Is hydrogen the mysterious element?", Hannover, 08.07.2015
- University for Children, lecture with experiments "How does light illuminate the world?"
- Special event of the "University for Children" in the course of the event series "City of Science", lecture with experiments "Chemistry illuminates"
- Public lecture with experiments "The light for tomorrow" in the course of the event series "University goes to the City" (Uni am Markt)
- The long night of sciences, lecture with experiments "Chemistry illuminates"
- The long night of sciences, lecture with experiments "Chemistry and energy"
- Lecture "New chemistry for sustainable energy" in the course of the "Energy Days Wilhelmshaven",
- Lecture "New energy through innovative chemistry" in the course of the Science Soirée of the university foundation,
- Organisation of an event for the Lower Saxonian parliament with the topic "Lower Saxony in Europe - European Higher Education Area between desire and reality?" as well as the participation at the panel discussion at this event, Oldenburg, 30.09.2010
Notes of the panel discussion 30.09.2010
- Participation at a panel discussion at the Jacobs University Bremen in the course of the NOWETAS conference "Explorative learning - Didactic concepts and international perspectives", Bremen, 04.11.2010, Participation as representative of the University of Oldenburg
Video of the panel discussion 04.11.2010